A 22-year-old man from Thailand has been electrocuted to death while charging his mobile phone in bed.

According to the Dailymail, the victim who wasn’t named was alone at his apartment waiting for a relative in Thailand’s Nakhon Ratchasima province on Monday night. When the family member arrived, he found the man motionless in bed clutching his device, which was still connected to the wall socket.

READ  I am touched by the manpower and financial expense Thailand is putting towards rescuing 12 teenagers and their young coach trapped in a cave - Atiku

His death comes months after a factory worker was electrocuted charging his phone and using earphones at the same time in Thailand. Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with his phone  plugged into a power point with a cheap charging cable in February.

READ  Child rapist, rapes, kills 9-year-old girl and dumped her body in septic tank

The property owner visited the room in Chonburi the next morning and found the 24-year-old’s body on the mattress with signs of burning around his ears.  He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphones resting over his lips.

Gistlab

Am okeke moses,  am here to bring you latest news update on entertainment, Music, politics, united state news and lots more,

View all posts

Add comment

Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 73,414 other subscribers.

%d bloggers like this: